Saturday 16 April 2016

I'm Back!

'Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.'
- Unknown

I'm back! So I vanished for almost a month simply because I've had a nightmare with laptops and it's pretty hard to blog from a phone. Anyway I'm back online and will be working on a few posts over the next few days.

I guess the quote above doesn't really cover my vanishing act simply because I kind of didn't have a choice but the quote still stands. Sometimes you do need to distance yourself, whether it's through choice or forced.

In my case it was forced but at the same time I haven't really been in the best frame of mind to blog. I'm been really up and down lately. Had some great days (which I will be posting about) and also some bad days (which I'm not sure yet whether I'll write about).

Lately I've been struggling to work out where I, Charlotte, fit in. I am a Mother, a daughter, a friend, a sister, a granddaughter but I didn't really feel like I'm just Charlotte. I don't really feel like I do anything just for me. During my month break from blogging I have realised that sometimes you need to be selfish and take time for you.

So hopefully I will start taking time for myself and maybe I'll blog about it.

Anyway if anyone missed me, I am now back and will give myself a well needed kick up the bottom to get back to work. 

Look out for new posts very soon! 

P.S It is so good being able to have a working computer again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment