Wednesday 27 April 2016

Photography - Beginner

'Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives. If things don't work out take another shot.'
- Unknown

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I managed to get my hands on a camera so have been playing with it. I love taking photos but only ever had my phone to take them with. I managed to get good photos with my phone but not good enough quality to print off and admire. :( 

In the past I was able to borrow one of my Dad's camera's if I ever went anywhere and enjoyed taking photos. One of my favourites was when I went to Chester and captured the below photo of an American man that was staying at the same hotel as us.


I totally fell in love with this shot. The man just seemed to have so much character and I felt the picture really spoke to me. Since then it has drove me potty not being able to attempt to get great shots again. 

But finally I've managed to get hold of a proper camera and now have the chance to play around. 

I have been so use to phone or little cameras that have no settings other than auto so now is my chance to play around with all the other settings you get on a real camera. So I'll share below some of the shots I've managed to get so far.

Hope you enjoy the photos and this is basically why you haven't heard from me in a while. Hopefully I'll improve as I go along. 










Check me out on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook! :) 



Twitter - Click here to see my Twitter Page



No comments:

Post a Comment